How to Order
Placing a vinyl order is only and few easy steps away
1. File preparation
To maintain good efficiency in processing your order it's important for all audio and artwork files to be ready to send to us once once an online order is submitted.
Artwork should be designed on our templates following the instructions on each one. Final files should have template lines turned off, layers flattened and must be saved in PDF compatible format at 300dpi.
All templates are available here: Vinyl De Paris Templates
Audio files should be prepared in accordance to the following naming convention. A1 (track name), A2 (track name) , A3 (track name)....for side A and B1 (track name), B2 (track name) , B3 (track name) for side B etc.
- Files should be in wav format and 44.1kHz/24bit sampling.
- Please visit our FAQ + Mastering page for more audio preparation and specification details
2. Submit your online order
- Choose your vinyl pack, desired quantity, extra options (if any) and add to your cart, then proceed to the checkout process
- Be sure to indicate all relevant details in each step of the checkout process such as vinyl color (for color vinyl orders) or any special requests.
- Very important: Fill in the tracklist section with complete track details such as individual track name and track time. Also indicate desired cutting speed as 45rpm or 33rpm for each side.
- Remit payment via the available options and confirm your online order.
3. Send us your production files
- Pack your correctly named audio and artwork files in a compressed folder (either .zip or .rar). Uncompressed files will be rejected.
- Name your archive with the catalog number of your project.
- Upload your production files via our WeTransfer account: https://vdp.wetransfer.com
Reminder (please read carefully):
- We will process all new orders with payment confirmed and uploaded files received within 1 business day. An order's online status will remain as pending if any part is missing or until it is received on our end.
- We are always willing to accommodate clients if a production file cannot be sent upon initial ordering (if a file is not ready yet etc). Please be sure to contact your account manager to make these arrangements.
- Turnaround time will only begin upon full confirmation of online order and reception of production files by Vinyl De Paris.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com