How to Order
Place your order in a few easy steps
1. File preparation
To maintain good efficiency in processing your order it's important for all audio and artwork files to be ready to send to us once an online order is submitted.
Artwork should be designed according to our templates. Final files should have template lines turned off, layers flattened and must be saved in PDF compatible format at 300dpi.
All templates and artwork preparation instructions are available here: Vinyl De Paris Templates
Audio files should be prepared in accordance to the following naming convention. A1 (track name), A2 (track name) , A3 (track name)....for side A and B1 (track name), B2 (track name) , B3 (track name) for side B etc.
- Files should be in wav format and 44.1kHz/24bit sampling.
- Please visit our FAQ + Mastering page for more audio preparation and specification details
2. Submit your online order
- Choose your vinyl pack, desired quantity, extra options (if any) and add to your cart, then proceed to the checkout process
- Be sure to indicate all relevant details in each step of the checkout process such as vinyl color (for color vinyl orders) or any special requests.
- Very important: Fill in the tracklist section with complete track details such as individual track name and track time. Also indicate desired cutting speed as 45rpm or 33rpm for each side.
- We will process your order and send you a pro-forma sales order within 2 business days
- A remittance by bank transfer is preferred however PayPal is also available
4. Send us your production files
Once payment has been remitted and confirmed we are ready to send your order ahead.
- Pack your correctly named audio and artwork files in a compressed folder (either .zip or .rar). Uncompressed files will be rejected.
- Name your archive with the catalog number of your project.
- Upload your production files via our WeTransfer account: https://vdp.wetransfer.com
Reminder (please read carefully):
- We will process all new orders with payment confirmed and uploaded files received within 2 business day2. An order's online status will remain as pending if any part is missing or until it is received on our end.
- Turnaround time will only begin upon full confirmation of online order and reception of production files by Vinyl De Paris.
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org